World Class Laboratory
St. Paul's Sr. Sec. School is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally.
- · Audio Visual Room – The Audio Visual Room is equipped with a television, tape-recorder, over-head projector, computer and LCD Projector.
- · Computer Lab – Internet-enabled computer lab with over a 30 computers is designed to meet the students’ Information Technology needs.
- · Science Lab – Three science laboratories provide requisite hands-on experience which is the heart of science teaching.
- · Performing Arts – A dedicated room is used to hone skills in vocal and instrumental music, dance and drama.
- Art and craft – A bright, airy and inspiring room, which allows students to explore a variety of media ranging from fine art, painting, drawing and craft to give expression to their creativity.