St. Paul’s Sr. Sec. School was established in 1991 by Mr. Nadir Daruwala. The mission of the school was to provide students in the Treasure Valley with a quality, independent education that focused on engaging and active learning, a commitment to the environment, and dedication to the school and local communities. Located just Arbuda Industrial Area, Gandhi Nager , opened its doors with 57 students enrolled in first grade through eighth grade in RBSE Board. Since its opening, the school’s dynamic educational environment has continued to evolve.
Today St. Paul’s Sr. Sec. School affiliated by CBSE Board from Delhi Since 2005-2006.,afilition code 1730241.
The motto of the school is,
"Perseverance shall win through'
To be the National School of Choice
To foster and promote holistic education and to train students who are capable of contributing competent! to global development
The school is guided by a set of core values that forms the six pillars of the School namely:
- Exemplary Discipline
- Academic Excellence
- Environmental Conservation
- Voluntary Service
- Outstanding performance in out-of-class activities
Over the years, leadership has changed hands with each head teacher leaving liis indelible imprints of achievement on the school Notable early school leaders was
Past leaders of St. Paul’s Sr. Sec. School include:
- 1991-1998 :Miss. Prashanaa
- 1998-2004 :Mr. Joshi Cyric
- 1998-2004 :Mr. Hanuman Ram Choudhary
- 2005-2006 :Mr. Rajesh Bhatt
- 2006-2007 :Mr. Surendra Choudhary
- 2007-2009 :Mrs.Pratima Rathor
- 2009-2012 :Mr. Harish Chandra Khichi
- 2012-2014 :Mr. Jaggnathan
- 2014-2019 :Mr. Vijesh Kumar Choubisa
- 2019 toTill date:Mrs. Sapna Singh Chauhan